Access documents published by the Office of Economic Development, as well as the brochures and literature highlighting opportunities available to the business community.
Data & Analysis
- AtlasAn analysis of the City’s current economic and community development trends in historic context.
- Commercial Real Estate UpdateThe latest information on the commercial real estate market.
- Council District Fact SheetsKey statistics by Dallas City Council District.
- D Economy NewsletterMonthly D Economy newsletter summarizes recent development and business projects and employment condition. Email sign up available.
- Economic Indicators AnalysisMacroeconomic stats comparing Dallas city performance to DFW metro area, Texas and the U.S.
- Economic Profile ReportComprehensive demographic, economic and development information.
- International BrochuresCDRC, Dallas’ Global Profile, resources in Chinese, resources in Korean, resources in Spanish
- Business DevelopmentDowntown Development, Retail Areas, Retail Profile
- Small Business LiteratureSmall Business Development Guide
- TIF District Marketing BrochuresCedars Area, CityPlace Area, Davis Garden, Design District, Farmers Market, Fort Worth Ave, Grand Park South, Skillman Corridor, Southwestern, Sports Arena, Vickery Meadows